Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Talita's Halloween costume- a lion!

 Hello everyone, it's Talita and welcome to or welcome back to our blog! Sorry for not posting our Halloween costumes in almost a week, if you know us we always plan to do more than we can! We took all the pictures, but we only have time to do 1 today. We will post them all as soon as we can! But, here is mine- a lion!


I realised all the pictures are fuzzy, so the overview will have to do and I can explain! I made a lion mask by tying string around the top of my head and gluing it to a lion head we printed out! The dress is from AliExpress, the tights came with Holly and the boots are from the fun fall fur outfit!


Sorry for the short post, I hope you like my costume and we will try to post the others very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...