Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Sia's Halloween costume - a fox!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! In today's post, I'm going to be showing you what I was for Halloween this year- a fox!

Here is an overview of my costume! The jacket is from the gotta bowl outfit, the trousers are from the fuzzy feelings outfit and the boots are from the trekking star outfit. I also have a fox tail, although that picture is really fuzzy we haven't added it to the post but you can see the wool around my waist from the tail!

Here is a close up of my ears. We wrapped a pipe cleaner in pink wool and drew 2 ears on paper covered with tape and glued them on, because the pipe cleaner wasn't long enough, I slipped it under my headband!

I hope you like my costume!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...