Saturday, November 5, 2022

Lori dolls Faith's Halloween costume- Olaf from Frozen!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Aria! We are going to finish all the Halloween costume posts today and tomorrow, then we will finally get back to our normal schedule of Monday and Thursday! So, now I'm going to show you my Lori doll Faith's costume!


Here is Faith's costume! For the clothes underneath, they are all from Lori doll outfit sets. We printed out an Olaf image and glued it on card, we then used string and hot glued it on the back to tie it on her! 

I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...