Monday, October 10, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 6! (I think it is) Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! Apologies for not posting on Thursday, this was meant to be Thursdays post but we didn't have time to write it, I still hope you like it! 

"Are you excited to decide what we are doing for the competition next week?" asked Holly.
"Of course, I can't wait!" I replied.
"Good morning girls, so have you both got an idea on what you would like to do for the competition?" asked coach Valencia.
"I think so," I answered.
"Yes definitely!" stated Holly.
"Perfect, so time to practice!" instructed Valencia.
I was starting with a forward roll.
Good.
But I got up wonderfully.
And then, a front handspring.
Almost perfect, just a bit straighter would be good.
Perfect landing!
"Well don't Talita, Holly's turn!" said Valencia.
Holly was beginning with a cartwheel.
Good!
Spectacular!
And then, a back handspring.
Good 
What a perfect finish!

Sorry, we forgot to get the pictures to finish, but we can't wait for the next post! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...