Monday, November 7, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 7! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita! In today's post, I'm going to be writing post 7 of my series, I hope you enjoy!

"Hi Talita, would you like to come to my house for some gymnastics practice?" Holly asked.
"Yes please, I will be over now!" I answered.
"See you soon!" Holly replied. "Bye!"
"Bye!'' I added.
Holly got snacks and water ready, delicious!
"Hi Holly!" I exclaimed. "How are you?"
"I'm great thank you!" Holly replied. "Would you like a snack before practice?"
"Yes please, it looks amazing!" I thanked Holly.
It was delicious!
Holly enjoyed it as well.
Then, we set the mats out for gymnastics.
"Would you like to go first?" I asked.
"Yes please!" Holly replied.
She began her cartwheel.
Perfect!
Nice Holly!
Holly always ends amazingly!
Then, a back handspring.
Good!
Perfect Holly!
"Awesome, you did great!" I congratulated Holly. "Should I go now?"
"Thank you, of course I you go!" Holly answered.
"Thank you!" I replied.
I began my forward roll.
Sorry for the blurry picture, this is me in the middle!
I landed well!
Then, a front handspring!
Good!
Perfect!
"Thank you for inviting me Holly, I had lots of fun!" I said.
"No problem, see you at practice soon!" Holly replied.
"See you soon!" I added.

I hope you enjoyed everyone, see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...