Monday, May 1, 2023

Sia the scientist post 2! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Sia and in today's post I'm going to be doing post 2 of my series! I hope you enjoy!


Suddenly the rainbow disappeared. I realized I was on stage doing a cheer competition.
Then, abruptly pom poms appeared in my hands!
Then, I realized. I was on a stage in front of millions of people.
Think Sia, think.
I did what I thought was cheerleading, it must have been good I was getting a round of applause!
Perfect, just carry on, I thought.

*From Holly's perspective*
I was walking down the hallway when I noticed some of Sia's science supplies and chemicals.
Cool!
I decided to have a go. Suddenly a great big sun appeared before me.
As it faded, I was backstage of a cheer competition!

*From Sia's perspective*
"Holly, where are we?'' whispered Sia.
"I don't know, how did you get here?" she questioned.
"More importantly, how did you get here?" I asked.

Hope you enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...