Monday, August 14, 2023

Our Generation Dolls Hip Hop Hooray Outfit Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Camila and today I'm going to be reviewing the Our Generation Hip Hop Hooray Outfit! Enjoy!

Here is the outfit in the box!
Here is the top! It is dark pink and has Velcro on the back. It is adorable and very soft!
Here are the super cute leggings! They are black with sparkly pink down the side. There is also a black waistband with dance written in white. I love how detailed they are!
Here are the shoes. They are hard plastic trainers and have silver sparkles all over them! I love them so much!
The final piece of this set is the bandanna, I love it! It has a pink background with designs in black and white. It is the perfect addition to the set!

Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...