Monday, August 21, 2023

Talita's performance- Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! I hope you enjoy today's photo story!

Talita was picking her outfit for her first performance tomorrow. Fear flooded through her as she remembered all the people that would be right in front of her. The outfit she chose had to be perfect.


After what felt like hours of looking, Talita found the perfect outfit!
She got dressed and Holly began to do her hair and makeup. Talita was going to look her best for the biggest moment of her life so far.

She glanced over at the clock and realized that time was creeping up on her and the performance was getting even closer, she was feeling overwhelmed with feelings of excitement but also anxious at the same time. 


She did her good luck hand shake with Holly and walked out onto the stage.

It was daunting at first, but as Talita got ready to perform she focussed on her music and tried to take her mind off all the overwhelming hall of people in front of her.


She performed amazingly!

The whole audience loved her music!

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...