Monday, April 15, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Holly The Pet Sitter!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm here with another photo story, I hope you enjoy!

"Hmmm," thought Holly. "I would really like a new phone."
"But I don't have any money...." she realised. "I know! I can do pet sitting!"
Holly put a message out, hoping someone would see.
"Perfect!" she exclaimed.
"Hi Holly please can you pet sit Harry?" asked Camila.
"Sure thing!" replied Holly.
"Here's the money," stated Camila.
"Thank you!" replied Holly.
"Ok Harry, what do you want to do?" questioned Holly.
"Hi Holly do you think you could look after Tilly?" asked Haven.
"Of course!" replied Holly.
"Here's the money!" presented Haven. "Thank you!"
"Thank you very much!!" replied Holly.
What to do.... What to do....
"Here's some toys!" exclaimed Holly.
"You like this, don't you Tilly?" asked Holly.
"What do you think of the ball Harry?" questioned Holly.
Holly turned around, shocked to discover Tilly had gone. She panicked and began looking.
Eventually, she found her in the kitchen.
"Oh Tilly!" said Holly, relieved.
"Harry what are you doing!!!!" exclaimed Holly.

Thanks for reading everyone! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...