Thursday, April 18, 2024

Lori Dolls Philippa's Present Shopping!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog it's me Valencia! Today I'm here with a Lori dolls photo story- I hope you enjoy!


"Cornelia I'm not sure what to get Cherie for her birthday, please can we go shopping?" asked Philippa.
"Of course!" replied Cornelia.
"Let's have a look," stated Cornelia.
"How about a bag?" asked Cornelia.
"She doesn't like bags," replied Philippa.
"A bottle or some soda?" suggested Cornelia.
"Hmmm," considered Philippa. "She always buys juice."
"Ok, any of these?" asked Cornelia.
"That's not really her thing," replied Philippa.
"A crown or necklace?" questioned Cornelia.
"Actually, I think we should go to the clothes shop," stated Philippa.
"Why do you tell me this now??" exclaimed Cornelia.

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...