Thursday, April 11, 2024

Leighton's Horse Riding Lesson!- Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be writing a Lori dolls photo story- I hope you enjoy!

"Hello Leighton, are you ready for your horse riding lesson?" asked Cherie.
"Yes, I'm ready!" replied Leighton.
First, Cherie lead out Cinnamon from the trailer- Leighton's horse for the day.
"This is Cinnamon- your horse!" said Cherie.
"Hi Cinnamon," stated Leighton calmly as not to scare her.
"First, we use the brush like this," instructed Cherie.
"I like it!" replied Leighton.
"Next is the grooming glove," stated Cherie.
"Fun!" replied Leighton.
"It is extremely important to care for their hooves," implied Cherie.
"I like it!" added Leighton.
"Finally, we have to comb her mane," instructed Cherie.
"This is my favourite!" replied Leighton.
"Now you are going to to carefully get on the horse," instructed Cherie.
Leighton was apprehensive at first, but realised it wasn't as bad.
She way ready!
"Perfect, now I'm going to guide you," informed Cherie.
Off they went!
They had a fabulous horse ride!

Thanks for reading- I hope you enjoyed!

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...