Monday, November 29, 2021

Our Generation Dolls plant vegetables for Christmas dinner!

Holly: Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog! In todays post, we are going to be showing you planting our vegetables for Christmas dinner this year! We didn't get many photos but we still hope you enjoy, also the Lori dolls will be helping write this post so lets get started!
Vera: The above photo is me, Holly and Valencia about to plant carrots!
Valencia: And here is me, Vera and Holly all done with the planting!
Franco: Here is me Aria and Faith about to plant potatoes!
Faith: It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to eat them on Christmas day!
Aria: Here we are after we finished!
Sia: Here is me, Talita and Cornelia we planted sprouts!
Talita: Sprouts aren't everyone's favourite, but we feel like they are traditional in Christmas dinner so we had to plant some!

 Cornelia: Here we are all finished! I'm not a big fan of sprouts, but hopefully planting them will make me want to eat them on Christmas!

Aria: Thank you so much for reading this post, we really hope you enjoyed! We will be back soon with more Christmas content! Bye for now everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...