Friday, December 31, 2021

The New Year With Our Generation Dolls!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog! Today is... New Years Eve!! We are so excited for new year as we are going to be filming a YouTube video of us dolls celebrating, we have some videos uploaded to both our YouTube channels and we have some exciting blog news!! In this post, we are going to be sharing with you something all of us have made and our doll new years resolutions so lets get started!

Holly: So everyone, lets start with me, the one who started it all! The first thing I am going to be showing you is... my sign off picture! Every time us dolls write a blog post you may now about 95% of them are written by just one of us so we are each having a sign off picture instead of just writing our name with random emojis, so here is mine!

What do you think of mine?! We made them on Canva and every year we will each have a new one with all the photos being from the previous year, so all my photos are from 2021 as this is for 2022!
Now for my new years resolution! Now, you may not think this is a proper new years resolution but I think it is a pretty good one! Eat MORE sweets!! Now, you may be thinking aren't new years resolutions to be a better person and not eat so much unhealthy food? Well, I don't think I eat enough sweets! So I guess it is a good one for me!

Aria: Hello everyone Aria here! I think Holly's new years resolution is really strange, but anyways, let me show you my amazing sign off picture!

What do you all think? I LOVE it! We did all use the same background and it just had to be pink didn't it? Oh well, I'm not going to let that ruin my beautiful photos! There is always next year, maybe it will be blue then! Next up my new years resolution! My resolution is.... to become an expert baker! I want to practice making beautiful cakes that smell and taste delicious! And make cakes for occasions such as birthdays!

Sia: Next up me Sia! Lets start with my sign-off photo!

I love it so much! Especially the photo in the bottom left, if you know I chose it as my photo in one of our YouTube intros but not the 2022 one (which is premiering at MIDNIGHT!) and I LOVE this photo so much!! I think I look adorable!! Now, my new years resolution is.... to expand the fruits I use in the smoothies I make! Currently I only make blackberry and avocado smoothies and I would like to try other fruits such as bananas or oranges and maybe mix some fruits as well!

Valencia: Beautiful ballet dancer here! Now, time for my sign-off photo!

 What do you think of my photo everyone?! Of course I had to include some photos from when me, Talita and Franco went to Poole, that was awesome! Now, my new years resolution is to practice more ballet! I want to become an amazing professional ballet dancer!

Talita: Hello people Talita here! So lets start with my sign-off photo!

 What do you all think of it?! I love everything especially my Halloween costume photo! Now, for my new years resolution! I am hoping to play every doll instrument we have extremely well! I can play them all as I am an expert at music but I am not perfect at them!

Franco: Hello everyone! Me Franco here and it's my turn to show you mu sign-off photo! Here it is!


What do you all think? I love it so much! Especially me holding the 2 build a bear t-shirts! Now time for my new years resolution, can anyone guess? It is to do with pizza.... to make many different types of pizza! Currently I don't make that many different pizzas so I want to make loads with different toppings!


All of us here!

Now we have shown you our sign-off photos and told you our new years resolutions, it's time to tell you one last thing we might do! We are thinking of re-writing our profiles on the our doll family page! We won't definitely be doing it but if we do we won't do them all at once, we will do them over a few days! So, there is one last thing to say from all of us.... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We hope 2022 is a great year for you, your dolls and your families! So we will post again in 2022, stay tuned for our YouTube videos and we hope you like the photo we made below! We won't be using our sign-off photos in this post, they are for 2022! See you next year everyone!


Holly, Aria, Sia, Valencia, Talita and Franco!! :)πŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ’–

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...