Saturday, January 1, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Family Photos January 2022!

 Hello everyone, Talita here today! I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year!! So everyone as it is new year and you may have noticed our Blogger profile picture has changed, along  with our family photo on YouTube so here we have our 2022 family photos! We took them a few days ago but we still call them the 2022 ones as they were for the new intro and we set the family photo as our profile picture on just about everything! We even made a background for our phone we will show you at the end of the post, but lets get the family photos first!

First we have the family photo, we tried to be creative and not just all be standing in a row so what do you think? We thought it would be funny if Valencia was lying across the front and we used the motorbike as a cool prop! Now, down below we have our single photos! The mini dolls still used the motorbike so that is why they aren't sat normally as it would be huge for them! I hope you like them!
Sia's photo
Franco's photo
Vera's photo
Cornelia's photo
Aria's photo
My photo (I am Talita!)
Holly's Photo
Sullivan's photo
Faith's photo
Valencia's photo


So everyone, I really enjoyed taking them and we all hope you like them! Now, here is the background we made for our phone on canva!

We love it so much! We used a background because it zooms in on the photo and cuts parts out when we set it so that is why, and we also did it vertical as that makes it fit better!

I hope you like our family photos! We are likely to do them again at some point this year and we will definitely show you! Comment down below your favourite photo and we will see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...