Friday, January 21, 2022

Lori Dolls Faith's Birthday 2022!

 Aria: Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog! In todays post, our Lori Doll Faith us going to be sharing with you some photos from her birthday which was on Tuesday (18th January) so I will let her write until we get to the end, if it is their birthday or a special occasion related to them that is the only time the Lori dolls with write, so now it's Faith's turn!

Faith: Hello everyone it's me Faith! I am very excited to share with you some photos from my birthday so let's get started!

Faith: Here is a photo of me and Aria before I opened my present, I let her help me as the box was so big!
Faith: Here I am with all of the awesome presents! The dog food printable was an 18 inch doll printable we sized smaller from American Girl Ideas, the sweets were barbie printables from My Froggy Stuff (lots of Barbie printables are perfect for Lori dolls!) the snow image is from pixabay and the bath bomd and hot chocolate images are from Google! I love all my gifts! 
Next we took the dogs for a walk! We usually do this as often as we can and I really wanted to do it as a party activity as I love dogs! Vera doesn't like walking that much so Sullivan gave her a piggy back!
Next the Our Generation Dolls took Harry and Violet for a walk, here is from left to right; Aria, Franco and Holly all ready!
Here from left to right; Talita, Sia and Valencia also all ready!
Here are all of their dog toys for a game of fetch afterwards! It is the same order as before!
And here are the rest of them with their dog toys!
Here is us Lori dolls all ready to play fetch with the toys I got for my present!
Next it is time for dog grooming! Here are all of us Lori dolls all ready!
Here is Aria, Holly and Franco ready!

And finally Talita, Valencia and Sia!


Thank you so much for reading this post about my birthday, I loved writing it! I had an awesome birthday, stay tuned for Talita's birthday post soon!

Aria: Me Aria back! Me and Faith hope you enjoyed this post, all of us really enjoyed her birthday! If you have any blog post ideas or YouTube video ideas, we would love it if you could comment them down below! If you can't comment on our blog, feel free to comment on the latest short with comments on our YouTube shorts channel!  (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4yngid0JLTlXeksU0C_xoA/featured) Thank you for reading, we would love it if you could visit our blog again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...