Sunday, January 23, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Talita's Birthday 2022!

 Hello everyone and welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here so I just wanted to do a quick post to tell you what we did for my birthday! I made a short on our shorts channel about me opening my presents so be sure to check that out if you haven't already! We also cares for our foal Millie and the Lori dolls cared for their horse Molly! I am so sorry I didn't take any photos, we completely forgot but soon I am going to be having my party possibly next week so there will definitely be some photos about that! Thank you for reading! If you have any YouTube video or blog post ideas be sure to comment them down below or comment on our most recent short which has comments on our shorts channel, thank you for visiting, bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...