Saturday, July 23, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Aria Bakes Cupcakes!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! I wanted to write this post about me baking cupcakes, I hope you enjoy! Before I start, it is our summer holidays now so we have no school for 6 weeks! We will be posting our blog posts randomly but often, so lets get started!


I kinda forgot the recipe.. so I had to get the cookbook! 
I found the page and got out the ingredients.
Flour, sugar, butter and eggs.
Then I got out all the equipment: Tray, measuring spoons, icing, bowl, jug, fork, piping bag and mixer.
I started with the butter,
And put the whole pot into the bowl.
Next, I added 2 blue scoops of sugar.
Then, creamed them together with the mixer.
I next added 2 eggs to the jug.
And beat them with a fork!
I also added them to the creamed butter and sugar.
Then, mixed it with the blender.
Finally, I added 2 large scoops of flour.
And mixed it together with the blender.
Next, I put the cases into the tray.
And then I added the mixture.
Perfect!
I then let them cook in the oven.
I also filled the piping bag with blue icing, ready for once they were cooked.
I started by adding the blue icing first.
Then, prepared the red.

I began to ice the last 2 cakes!
Perfect, they look delicious!


I hope you enjoyed, see you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...