Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Holly's Day With Her Dog Harry!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you a kind of day in the life with my pet dog Harry but mostly all about the fun things I do with him, enjoy!

I always love to take Harry out for a walk.
Doesn't he look so happy πŸ’—
He really likes it when I let him off the lead!
I love this photo of him, it looks wonderful!
He also likes the rocky area, fun to play!
Never the perfect walk on a summers day without ice cream 🍦
Harry always wants some, but I think he should have food for dogs!
Another thing I enjoy is reading a book πŸ‘– with Harry, it is so fun to snuggle up.
Of course he needs his food!
I gave him his favourite today!
The final thing we love to do is play with the toys!
I think the bone is perfect!
But he prefers the rope, I agree though it is soft and adorable!

I hope you enjoyed this post everyone, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...