Monday, July 18, 2022

Talita's Big Ambition Post 1! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here with my first post for my gymnastics story series called Talita's Big Ambition! It has been a while since I posted the background story so I thought I should post part 1! I don't know how many parts there will be, but lets get started!

It was a few days after the big gymnastics entry competition. I think I did a good job. At least I hope so. 
Then, as I was playing my guitar Sia walked in.
"Hey Sia, what is it?" I asked.
"I think the letter from the national doll gymnastics association has come!" Sia exclaimed.
"Really??" I screamed in excitement, "can you open it Sia. I'm way too scared.."
"Are you sure?" questioned Sia, "I really do think you made the second round of auditions."
"Just open it go on!!" I exclaimed.
Sia carefully opened the letter. The letter which could change my life.
"You made it!! You made it!!" exclaimed Sia.
"Really??"I questioned, stunned.
"Of course you did, I knew you would!" congratulated Sia.
"I can't believe it!" I exclaimed.
Me and Sia went out to afternoon tea to celebrate.
It was delicious!
Sia really enjoyed hers too!

I hope you enjoyed everyone! I can't wait for more posts! Also, in our last post we said that we would be posting every day in the summer, that probably won't happen as we have decided to try and make all our social media posts (blog, YouTube and Tiktok) better quality so there will be random but often posts, we hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...