Monday, February 20, 2023

Franco's Find Post 1 Our Generation Dolls Photo Story Series!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! In today's post, I'm going to be staring our new photo story series called Franco's Find- I hope you enjoy! For this post there will be very little speech, I don't know for the rest though, enjoy!

I had just finished my snack- it was delicious!
Now, it was time to go on a skateboard ride!
I got my helmet and skateboard ready.
My helmet on for safety.
And I was all ready.
Off I went!
As I was skateboarding, I saw something on the floor. I wonder what it is?
It was a pair of sunglasses!
Don't they look amazing!
Since someone dropped them, I think it should be ok to keep them!
I tried them on- aren't they good on me!
Then, I saw my friend Aria.
"Hello Franco!" exclaimed Aria. "I love your new glasses!"
"Thank you!" I replied. "They were on the floor over there so I picked them up."
"Cool, do you want to come to my house?" she asked.
"Yes please, I would love that!" I replied.
Me and Aria had lots of fun with her pet dog.

He was so cute!


Thank you for reading, I hope you like the first post!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...