Thursday, February 23, 2023

Lori Dolls Desk Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Franco! In today's post, I'm going to be reviewing the Lori dolls desk set, I hope you enjoy!

Here is Sullivan at the desk!
Here is a closer look at the setup.
Here is the desk, it is light brown, made of plastic and is adorable!
There is plant pots on either side of the desk.
There are 2 shelves, perfect for sorting things!
There is a glove which is light brown and very detailed, it has all the world on it although America is up the wrong way!
There is also 2 bright yellow speakers, there is detail on them, it just isn't easy to see, I love that they added this!
There is a yellow cup, perfect!
The laptop opens and closes and is light grey with a back screen.
Here is it closed.
There is also a yellow plastic chair, the wheels move but don't change direction.
Here is Sullivan sat on the chair, he fits well!
There is also chalk for the chalkboard! I love the colour scheme of the set and how aesthetic it is, it is beautiful! We love playing with it! See you on Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...