Monday, February 27, 2023

Franco's Find Post 2 Our Generation Dolls Photo Story!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, in today's post it's me Franco with part 2 of my series, I hope you enjoy!

I have been wearing the glasses every day since I got them, they are the best thing ever! I had just finished my English homework, and for once it was easy!
Then, I needed to feed my fish Freya, but I thought I ran out of food.
No fear, I found a whole new pot of food!
Perfect, today was a lucky day!
Then, my friend Valencia called and invited me for pizza- my favourite!
It was delicious!
I have had such a lucky day!
I hope you enjoyed see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...