Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Theodore's Valentine's Day Surprise part 2! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Theodore! Sorry this post is a day late, I didn't have time to write it yesterday but it is Valentine's Day today, I hope you have a wonderful day if you celebrate!

It was the day of the Valentine's party, time to get all the supplies I bought!
My backpack was very full, I bought a lot!
First I began baking cookies, I knew they would love them!
Perfect, don't they look delicious?
Then, I began making decorations and cards!
Perfect!
Beautiful!
And time to call my family!
Everyone loved the party so much!
They also loved the cookies!

Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...