Thursday, February 9, 2023

Lori Dolls Urban Living Room Set Review!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! In today's post, I'm going to be reviewing the Lori dolls Urban Living Room set, I hope you enjoy!

Here is Leighton and Vera with the set, it is adorable!
The first item is the rug. It is a smooth material and soft on the top, it also has a yellow and grey design.
Here is the first sofa. It is made of plastic and is turquoise with silver legs.
Here is the second sofa which is exactly the same, but fits 2 dolls instead of one.
Here is the table, it is made of plastic and has silver legs which cross and a clear top to make it look like glass.
Here is the plant. It is in a brown pot with green grass.
Here is another plant, meant for the table. It is in a brown pot and is a green tree.

I hope you like this set as much as I do! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...