Monday, February 6, 2023

Theodore's Valentine's Day Surprise!- Our Generation Dolls Valentine's Day special part 1

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Theodore! Today I'm going to be showing you part 1 of our Valentine's Day special our Generation Dolls photo story and part 2 will be out next Monday, I hope you enjoy!

It's my first Valentine's Day with my sister's and brother Franco, and I want to do something special to show how grateful I am and how much I love them.
But what should I do?
I know! I'm going to throw a surprise party!
I got my notebook, this will need lots of planning.
Time to get started. I have lots of ideas!
Done!
Now, time to go shopping. I need to get all the supplies!

All set, let's get going!


Sorry it is short, but I promise the next part will be super exciting! See you on Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...