Monday, November 20, 2023

Is it too early for Christmas? Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today's post is a photo story, I hope you enjoy!

"Talita, have you found any decorations yet?" asked Haven.
"Yes, I've found some!" exclaimed Talita.
Hearing talk of Christmas already, alarm bells began ringing in Sia's mind. Surely it was too early, wasn't it?
"Are you decorating already?" questioned Sia.
"Of course!" replied Haven.
"It's way too early, don't you think?" Sia remarked.
"No it's not!" exclaimed Talita. "Do you want to help?"
"Hmmm..." stuttered Sia. 
"It will be fun!" Haven replied. 
"Ok then," Sia groaned.
When she began helping, Sia had lots of fun and realized that it was never too early for Christmas!

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...