Monday, July 8, 2024

Our Generation Dolls Scuba Season Outfit!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Valencia! Today I'm going to be showing you a new our Generation swimsuit we have!

Here is the our Generation scuba season outfit!
First is the swimsuit. It is bright orange with blue flower patterns on the sleeves. I love how realistic the material is, and the skirt part!
Here is the life jacket, it is dark pink and has a blue zip! It feels realistic and I love how it is added to the outfit!
Here are the flippers! I love the dark pink and dark blue colour scheme, it is my favourite! They fit well and also have lots of cool details.
Here are the goggles, they are light pink. They are extremely similar to real ones and can be adjusted, I love how realistic they are!
Finally, here is the oxygen tank! It is light yellow and pink with glitter. Love how this was included in the set, it is perfect and also makes it more interesting as it wouldn't usually be in a doll set! It is a bit difficult to use and doesn't stay on our mouth but if it is held in place it is a super cute accessory!
Here are some pictures of Camila wearing it!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...