Thursday, July 18, 2024

Alina and Sullivan's Beach Walk! Lori Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm posting a Lori dolls photo story- I hope you enjoy!

Alina and Sullivan were all ready for a wonderful walk! The sun was shining, adding to the jovial atmosphere.
"Come on Sullivan, hurry up!!" exclaimed Alina. 
"Ok coming," replied Sullivan.
Alina was having a wonderful time; she loves exploring nature. 
"Wait for me!!" exclaimed Sullivan.
"I'm tired..." complained Sullivan.
"Come on we don't have all day!!" exclaimed Alina.
"Now you need to hurry up Alina!" added Sullivan.
"This isn't a race," replied Alina. "I was admiring the flowers."
"I think I see a robin!" stated Sullivan.
"Let me see!" exclaimed Alina.
"I think it flew over there," replied Sullivan.
"I wanted to see," added Alina.

They carried on their walk and thankfully for Alina saw many more robins!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...