Monday, July 22, 2024

Talita's Wardrobe Choice! Our Generation Dolls Photo Story

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria! Today I'm going to be posting a photo story, I hope you enjoy!

Talita was searching through the wardrobe; it was like she was in a maze!
"Oh, I can't find anything," muttered Talita, worried.
"Hi Talita," stated Haven. "Are you ok?"
"I can't find anything to wear for work experience," replied Talita.
"There must be something," reassured Haven.
Haven had a look as well, definitely something that had to be done carefully!
""How's this?" asked Haven.
"I don't really like it," replied Talita.
"How about this?" suggested Haven.
"That's for winter," replied Talita.
"No problem, I'll have another look," reassured Haven.
"Do you like this?" questioned Haven, hoping it would be perfect.
"Yes!" exclaimed Talita. "That's perfect!"
Talita immediately went to find something to go with it.
"Will this go?" asked Talita.
"Perfect!!" exclaimed Haven.

Thanks for reading! See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...