Monday, June 20, 2022

Our Generation Dolls Franco's Basketball Photoshoot!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog! Today, it is me Franco and I'm going to be showing you a basketball theme photoshoot I did yesterday. I am writing this the day before this post will be public (Sunday) which is also the day I broke my leg if you saw on our Tiktok! It feels much better than earlier and there will be a YouTube video out later today (the day this post is public) all about it and we will be scheduling it just after we write this post! I hope you understand what I was attempting to explain, I wish we had time to post on everything every day but I guess there is school... I may as well tell you this now, we will be able to post more in the summer!! Although in England it doesn't start until late July but it will come soon, anyway let me show you my amazing photos, I really enjoyed taking them!

















I hope you like the pictures, now I look at them I love them a lot! See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...