Monday, July 4, 2022

How to knit doll socks!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Talita here and I'm going to be showing you how to knit doll socks, I hope you enjoy!

Firstly, you will need: wool in any colour, 3mm knitting needles, a wool needle or one which can thread wool and scissors.
First, cast on 20 stitches 
Then, do 2 rows of normal knit.
Then, we did knit, purl, knit, purl until the whole sock was 6.5 cm long.
Then, we folded it in half so the side we wanted to see was in the middle and sewed it together. We repeated all the steps to make the second sock.
And you are done, we hope you enjoy!

Thank you so much for visiting our blog, we hope you enjoyed! See you in our next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lori Dolls Outfit Ideas!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Holly! Today I'm going to be showing you some Lori Dolls outfit ...