Friday, July 1, 2022

How To Make Doll Cinnamon Buns And Macarons With Clay!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Aria here and today I am going to be showing you how to make macarons and cinnamon buns from clay for your dolls, so lets get started!

First, to make the cinnamon buns you need some brown clay.
Then, we flattened it and made it into a neat square/recangle.
Next, we used a clay tool to cut it into strips, we made 6 because there is 6 of us!
Finally, roll them up and add some white on top as the glazing (I think that's what it is) and you are done!
For the macarons we added white to a small piece of other colours to make them pastel. This is the green we made, then we split it into 3 sections.
We made 2 sections as dome shapes and 1 flat.
Then, put the flat piece in the middle of the done shape, and flatten it slightly. Next, we used a clay tool to add detail on the edges of the middle layer. And you are done!

I hope you enjoyed todays post everyone, if you have any more clay ideas we would love it if you could comment them down below or comment on our other social medias as we love making doll food! See you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing Sia's Nails!

 Hello everyone and welcome to or welcome back to our blog, it's me Sia! Today I'm going to be doing my nails. First I cut them. The...